How To Open VCE Files On Your Computer And Mobiles
Open VCE Online replacement for VCE Player and VCE Exam Simulator
If above method didn’t workout here is an easier option if you are an Android user. With this you can not only open VCE files but can also take practice exams on the go.
1. Install A+ VCE Classic.
2. Download your VCE file in phone or copy, paste it in SD card by connecting mobile to system as USB storage.
3. Now open A+ VCE Player, click Add icon on top right corner-> File and browse, select your exam file.
4. That’s it. Open your document and click start.
Non Android users follow the below steps.
1. Download and install BlueStacks Android Emulator. While installing make sure Enable App Store option is turned on.
2. Open Bluestacks, click search on top left. Type in A+ Vce Player and click search play at the bottom.
3. If prompted, enter your Gmail credentials. Then select and install the app.
4. Copy, paste all VCE files at C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\SharedFolder in your PC.
5. Now open the player, click Add->File->sdcard->windows->BstSharedFolder and select document you want.
6. Run the exam, print screen (Press PrtScn) and paste in to Word document. Then save it as PDF and carry it in your mobile device.